WHY WOULD YOU CHOOSE TO WORK WITH AARON & SOTHEBY'S?Real estate has never been more competitive for you, the consumer.It's vitally important to have an industry
- Eric, Sold a Single Family home in 2017 in Saint Paul, MN.
- Jonathon, Bought a Single Family home in 2017 in Saint Louis Park Minn
- Dean purchased an investment property in Saint Louis Park
- Kathy, Bought a Single Family home in 2017 in Saint Louis Park, Minnea
- Sara Purchased a home in Edina
- Melanie Bought a home in 2017 in Brooklyn Park, MN
- Joaquin, Bought a home in 2017 in Maple Grove, MN
- Brent & Scott, Bought a home in 2017 in Bronx Park, Golden Valley,
- Rachel purchased a home in Minneapolis
- Nina, Sold a Single Family home in 2017 in Saint Louis Park, MN.
- S. Lang
- Vicki, Sold a Single Family home in Saint Louis Park Minneapolis,
- Tarynn purchased a home in Victoria
A former top athlete, successful at the highest level competing as a horse racing jockey around the globe, Aaron has continued that success in real estate, winning multiple awards and recognitions in the USA & Australia.
Aaron is consistently amongst the top percentage of realtors in Minnesota, finishing 2020 in the top 100 individual realtors for volume closed and finishing 8th highest in volume closed company wide at Lakes Sothebys International Realty, Lakes Sothebys sold over 1 billion in sales volume in 2020.
Aaron's goal is to act as your trusted advisor, providing highly personalized service and helping you through every step of the buying or selling process.
Competitive by nature, helping his clients to win is paramount, securing the most valuable intel, creating the most effective marketing and securing the best deals for his clients, whatever the price point.
Luxury isn’t a price range, it’s an experience.